(Ice T) The United States is based on guns. Like KRS says, ‘you’ll never have justice on stolen land.’ Rap News is back, welcome to the show today. I’m proud to say we’ve just had a studio upgrade by demand this episode is devoted to the heightened debate which has bitterly divided the United States in the wake of a slew of horrific mass-shootings, from the Aurora Theatre to Sandy Hook school and while some want government to stop the bloodshed others want arms to prevent government coming for them Is there an answer to this impasse? We consult expert guests from opposing factions on your left Terrence Moonseed back as a representative of the Black… Pandas…. – Robert, as you know, I’ve ascended beyond judgments I preach peace, compassion and abundance the only bullets we ought to be firing
are the seeds of love and oneness – I err… agree;
but why ban guns, what’s your logic? – Ban them, are you kidding?
The 2nd amendment is a sacred law! – But aren’t guns…
– guns aren’t evil; people are. – Statistics suggest…
– …that gun crimes and massacres only happen where people don’t have access to semi-automatic weapons! And we were given this precious right to bear arms, not for hunting bears but to protect us, you know who from? – From Native Americans who were defending
their land from colonists? – …no, Robert, from our own freakin’ government! History states that when a tyrannical dictator tries to take power they take the peoples’ guns… look at Hitler, Mao, and Stalin, Castro, Pol-Pot, Howard, Hans Blix and Chavez George the 3rd… in fact, is that a Brit accent? – I’m not…
– 1776 will commence at once if you reptilian Red Coats try to take our guns! – Ok, let’s hear from General Baxter; it’s the first time we’ve had you both in the studio, together – Bob, frankly I’m shocked by what’s happening this loss of valuable American lives is a tragedy 11,000 gun murders a year? Can it be? Truly, we need to stop this insanity… – What do you suggest?
– Disarm the citizenry leave guns to the criminals:
like us, in the military. Prohibition is the key; we need a War on Guns. It’ll work great, like our War on Drugs. – Want my gun? You can pry it from my cold dead hands! – Fine!
– Ahh… wait General, please. I understand – Your respect for the 2nd Amendment. that’s clear but how can you prevent events like the Aurora Theatre? – By kickin’ the door, waving the M4 when Terrence shootin’ shooters ain’t shooting no more – Heh! you call that a gun? You been taking your meds? me and the Feds will go Waco on you, David Koresh – And the school shooting?
– Bob, that incident in Connecticut was a deliberate orchestrated fake, a false flag set up with intent to take our weapons and leave us defenseless and bury us in plastic coffins behind FEMA camp fences cos’ The N-W-O globalists are blatant they’re waiting to take the United States
and depopulate it, create a dictatorship. And me and this gun
are the only ones standing in the way of it. – General?
– Look, if the slaves want guns, let em be! Our supremacy doesn’t depend on weaponry with schools, media, money and meds, we control every aspect of your lives through ideological hegemony. But if you think you need guns to stop tyranny, then whatch’a waiting for, we’ve already stripped you of your liberty, privacy, civil rights and dignity… You want some more? – Die you globalist scum
– Draw! Well, I guess that sums it up And brings us straight to the end of our report on Guns in the Divided States of America Certainly it’s not our place to pass judgment But let us end with a question and a last comment: If your passion for the 2nd amendment were matched by that for the 1st and an independent honest media and a free internet were prevalent today wouldn’t tyranny always be prevented and held at bay? If it’s in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins, so, it follows that the first and best line of defence lies in being heavily armed, not with guns, but with the truth. Stay safe, everyone.