– (raps along) ♪ Give you a career
to destroy it ♪ Oh my god!
– He literally was just saying how Eminem is his favorite rapper. And now, he’s just
completely going after him. – I love it when rappers
and stuff like that have beef, because they make such great songs. ♪ (punk rock intro) ♪ – ♪ You say you’re affiliated
with murders, killas ♪ – (squeals softly and giggles)
Oh my god! I love Eminem so much!
– Ohh! Wait, I heard this! – ♪ …murderers, killas ♪
– (raps along) ♪ The people you run with are thuggin’ ♪
I love this album. – Oh, this is Eminem’s “Kamikaze.”
– Is this the new Eminem album? – ♪ The people you run with
are thuggin’ (gang) ♪ ♪ But you just
a wannabe gunna (gang) ♪ ♪ Like you was gonna do somethin’ ♪
– I’ve never heard this before. – I hate that I haven’t listened
to this before the shoot. I kept putting this off.
– I’m so happy he’s back, bro. I’m so happy he’s back.
He needs to shred up all these new rappers.
– I heard someone say, “Em has been back
but Shady’s back.” And I was like,
“That’s so true.” – ♪ Rap God,
spit lyrical bullets ♪ – Ah, he’s amazing.
Rap God, ah! (laughs) – ♪ …but have guns
for sure ♪ ♪ You better a strap on ♪
♪ Other words if you’re a gunner ♪ ♪ Roll up with your gang! ♪
♪ You’re gonna need a arsenal ♪ ♪ ‘Cause this bar is over your head ♪
– Oh my gosh. – Is this a diss track? – ♪ …you are, Kelly ♪
– Oh, oh! Machine Gun Kelly. – ♪ But keep commenting
on my daughter Hailie ♪ ♪ I keep on telling… ♪
– Wait, someone talked about his daughter?
That’s pretty crappy. – ♪ …strawberry or pineapple,
apricot jelly ♪ ♪ I respond rarely, but… ♪
– He’s going off, bro. – ♪ Let me put a [bleep] silencer on this little non-threatening
blond fairy cornball taking shots at me ♪
– (chuckles) Non-threatening blond fairy. – The words that he chooses
are so unique and just perfect. – Like, this goes hard, though.
This goes hella hard. – ♪ Only time you’ll ever say I lost ♪
♪ You’ll be talkin’ ’bout Fetty Wap ♪ ♪ Better call Diddy ♪
♪ Just to try to get me off ♪ ♪ And you better hope
I don’t call Trick Trick ♪ – Oh, he called off everybody.
– Gosh, this is so good. – Damn. (chuckles)
– I’m whatever with Eminem. It’s not like I don’t like him,
but I’m not a fan. – I’m a fan, so I’ve been listening
to MGK for eight years now. So, when this came out,
I was like, “What?!” – I see on Instagram, obviously,
people have been like going back and forth
about whose side they’re on. I honestly just know
that it’s happening. I don’t know any of the details.
– (FBE) We have more to show you in a second, but that was
Eminem’s song “Not Alike” off of his latest album, “Kamikaze.”
– Yeah. He’s had a couple rough last two
or three years, and I think this album
definitely brought him back. – I just downloaded the album,
and I have to listen to everything. I haven’t gotten through all of it,
but I definitely know about it. – (FBE) We generally don’t
include subtitles, but we decided to include it
just so everyone can follow along a little bit better.
– Thank you. – (FBE) The entire second verse
is a diss track to rapper Machine Gun Kelly.
– Oh. I know who that is,
but I didn’t know they were kind of having a feud and everything. – I know that Kelly
started talking about his daughter and stuff and the whole family
and everything, and that’s a little [bleep] up. – I never even know
who he was before this. But it’s interesting,
’cause I’m kind of a cynic. So, whenever I see stuff like this,
the first thing that goes in my head is who’s profiting from this?
And it’s both of them. – (FBE) Eminem mentioned that part
of the reason for his beef with Machine Gun Kelly
is because of a tweet he wrote about his daughter in 2012
back when Hailie was 16. – Yeah, I saw that tweet.
It was kind of messed up. I’m not gonna lie.
– If you’re gonna diss someone, diss the person, the rap maybe,
but don’t diss their extended family. – “Okay, so I just saw
a picture of Eminem’s daughter, and I have to say,
she is hot as… in the most respectful way possible,
’cause Em is king.” – Okay, now that I understand
what the song is about, I feel like I gained some respect
for some of the song and Eminem. – That’s just– that’s not okay.
That’s not appropriate whatsoever. – Eminem’s a little–
just a little late on responding, you know, six years later. – People can hold grudges
for quite a long time, especially if it’s
about someone’s daughter. That’s messed up.
– (FBE) Reportedly, Eminem was also angry over a freestyle
Machine Gun Kelly made where he called Eminem out
for banning him from his radio station.
We have a clip of that to show you now.
– Okay, for sure. I’m interested, ’cause I never
actually saw that whole part of the beef.
– ♪ Third album on the way ♪ ♪ Y’all know I slay ♪
♪ I shotgun pump ♪ ♪ I don’t pump brakes ♪
– I’ve never heard of this guy. ♪ I’m my favorite rapper alive ♪
♪ Since my favorite rapper banned me from Shade 45 ♪
– I’m not even gonna bop my head to this.
– ♪ What now? ♪ – (softly) Oh my god.
His favorite rapper made a diss track on him.
Okay, now this is all making sense. – I love it when rappers
and stuff like that have beef, because they make such great songs.
– Oh my gosh. I love tea.
I live for tea. I’m, like, all caught up. (giggles)
– (FBE) Oh. – No? I’m not?
– No, you are not. – There’s more?
Oh! Okay, keep it going. (laughs) – (FBE) Shortly after Eminem’s track
was released, Machine Gun Kelly fired back with a diss track
of his own called “Rap Devil,” which is a play on Eminem’s “Rap God.”
– “Rap God,” yeah. – Please play it!
I have “Rap Devil” on a playlist. I know majority of the words.
(snaps) Hit me with it. – ♪ Somebody grab him
some clippers ♪ ♪ His [bleep] beard is weird ♪
– Oh. – ♪ Tough talk from a rapper ♪
– (raps along) ♪ Payin’ millions for security a year ♪
– ♪ “I think my dad’s gone crazy” ♪ – Ooh. (laughs)
– ♪ Yeah, Hailie, you right ♪ – Don’t bring his daughter
back into this. – He should know better
than to name drop her twice. – ♪ I know ♪
♪ About to 46 years old, dawg ♪ – Ohh.
– This is just sad. Like, why are you doing this?
– ♪ Homie, we get it ♪ ♪ We know that you’re… ♪
– It’s not bad. – His flow is not as good
as Eminem’s. – (raps along) ♪ [Bleep] Rap God ♪
♪ I’m the Rap Devil ♪ – ♪ Comin’ bare-faced with a ♪
– (raps along) ♪ Black shovel ♪ – ♪ Like the Armageddon
when the smoke settle ♪ ♪ His body next
to this instrumental, I’m sayin’ ♪ ♪ I’m sick of them sweatsuits
and them corny hats ♪ ♪ Let’s talk about it ♪
– It’s not bad. – ♪ …bein’ rich and you still mad, let’s talk about it ♪
– He literally was just saying how Eminem is his favorite rapper,
and now he’s just completely going after him.
– He’ll try and diss him, and then the next line,
he calls him the greatest and his favorite rapper.
And I’m like, well, it’s not really– it’s like a half diss track. – ♪ They conference called me
in the morning ♪ ♪ They told me you mad
about a tweet ♪ ♪ You wanted me to say sorry ♪
♪ I swear to God I ain’t believe ’em ♪ – (raps along) ♪ Please say
it ain’t so ♪ ♪ The big bad bully of the rap game
can’t take a [bleep] joke ♪ – That’s not a joke, though.
– ♪ Look what you’ve done to me ♪ ♪ Dropped an album
just because of me ♪ – There’s no remorse either.
He thinks what he did wasn’t wrong at all.
– ♪ I gotta respect the OGs and I know most of ’em personally ♪
♪ But you’re just a bully actin’ like a baby ♪
♪ So I gotta read you a nursery ♪ – That was good.
That was a good line. – Kelly’s blowing this [bleep] up
for views, I think. I don’t feel like he needed
to make a diss track back at him. – I’ve been seeing so much
all over Twitter, all over Instagram, and I just wasn’t getting it.
But now that you explained it to me, all the pieces are coming together.
– (FBE) After this, Eminem interviewed with music reporter Sway,
where he went into more detail about the feud and said he wasn’t sure
whether he was going to release another track against Kelly.
But he recently released diss track, “Killshot.”
– Oh. They’re really going
back and forth. Okay. – (FBE) So, we have that
for you to check out now. – (chuckles) Yes. Okay.
I’m excited to listen to this. – ♪ How you gonna name yourself
after a damn gun and have a man bun? ♪
– Ha! – Little light shot to start. – ♪ …45 and I’m still
outselling you ♪ – Ooh.
♪ By 29, I had three albums that had blew ♪
– Dang. – ♪ …talk about somethin’
I don’t really do ♪ ♪ Go in someone’s daughter’s mouth,
stealin’ food ♪ – Damn.
– ♪ But you’re a [bleep] mole hill ♪ ♪ Now, I’ma make a mountain
out of you ♪ – [Bleep]. (chuckles)
This is so intense. – ♪ Till I’m hitting old age ♪
♪ Still can fill a whole page with a 10-year-old’s rage ♪
– Ooh. – ♪ Got more fans than you… ♪
– His flow is so nasty! – ♪ Feel like I’m babysitting
Lil Tay ♪ – Lil Ta– Lil Tay is in this? What?! – ♪ …babysitting Lil Tay ♪
– Oh my god. He named Lil Tay? Damn. I gotta give him
a little more credit. – ♪ … your moment ♪
♪ This is it ♪ ♪ As big as you’re gonna get,
so enjoy it ♪ – That’s true.
– (raps along) ♪ Had to give you a career to destroy it ♪
Oh my god! – Yeah. Oh. This is so good. – ♪ Had enough of this
tatted-up mumble rapper ♪ – He’s not a mumble rapper.
– ♪ He’ll have to [bleep] Kim in my flannel ♪
– Damn. – ♪ ‘Cause he knows
long as I’m Shady, he’s gonna have to live
in my shadow ♪ – (imitates explosion)
Dude, everybody forgets that Eminem came up
as a battle rapper. – ♪ …sick of you being whack
and still using that [bleep] autotune ♪ ♪ So, let’s talk about it ♪
– Oh! (chuckles) – Damn, he’s going ham.
– ♪ Need to get the [bleep] out it ♪ – Dang. This is what happens
when you wanna mess with Eminem. – ♪ …blond hair and earrings ♪
♪ Just ’cause you look in the mirror and think that you’re
Marshall Mathers ♪ – (chuckles)
– ♪ Don’t me you are, and you’re not about it ♪
♪ So, just leave my [bleep] in your mouth
and keep my daughter out it ♪ – (chuckles) Oh my gosh.
– Oh. All the tea, man. – There’s a whole movie
on why you don’t try to rap battle Eminem,
and he still went after it knowing this would happen.
– Eminem’s not progressing with the times.
This is still the OG Eminem, which I’m sure people–
his OG fans are gonna love. MGK is saying maybe it’s time
to look into some other ways to make monies and let younger rappers
who are coming up have a chance. – (FBE) As we mentioned
at the time that we’re filming this episode, this is as far
as the feud has gone. If you had to pick at this point
who had the upper hand, who would you say?
– Probably Eminem. Even if Machine Gun Kelly responds, I don’t think he can
do better than this. – I’d say Eminem.
I think he’s definitely got– he definitely had the harder shots.
I think he had the better flow. – Totally Eminem. Hello? Machine Gun Kelly is off the table
at this point. – MGK for sure. For an OG rapper,
you’re either gonna create a new wave or ride the existing wave.
– 100% Eminem. All of his disses
towards Machine Gun Kelly have just been…
I wanna say more thought out and just so much better
and more intense. – (FBE) So, rappers have been
having beef with each other for years. Even notably now, we’ve got
the Nicki-Cardi beef. Even Drake and Pusha T
have been kind of feuding a little bit recently.
– Yeah. I’m sorry. I don’t keep up with this.
I don’t care about it, ’cause it’s just to make headlines. – (FBE) Some of these
have even resulted in deaths as is the case
for the East Coast/West Coast feud between rappers Tupac
and Biggie Smalls. It seems like the feuds
in the hip-hop culture seem to be the most prevalent
and mainstream. What do you think it is about
this genre of music in particular that has led to
so many feuds like this? – I feel like you can’t diss someone
in a hip-hop song or an EDM song, but rap, you can say–
you’re literally just thinking what’s on your mind.
– Hip-hop is the only type of genre where you could actually talk bad
about another person, whereas with a different genre,
you’re not able to do that. – Rap originated from, I don’t know,
hardship, and I feel like that’s the reason why most people
do start rapping is because they wanna rap about themselves
and through just different words constantly.
And they wanna, you know, get it out there
about their lives. – Some rappers come up
just because of their talent and stuff, but then you have
people like Eminem that come up straight
from cutthroat rap, like from battle rap.
So, it’s kind of in the culture. – The genre itself calls
for you to be tough or give a tough appearance,
whether it be in your music videos or in the lyrics themselves.
So, you have to sort of be really defensive.
– (FBE) So finally, after listening to the diss tracks
and learning more about why the two rappers have beef,
where do you see this feud going from here? – I see Machine Gun Kelly
not making anymore music. – It’s gonna peter out eventually,
but for now, I think they’re gonna just take shot after shot
after each other. – I want it to be over, you know,
end with Eminem, because (giggles) I just
want him to have the upper hand. – I really hope it just ends.
I’m all for more songs from Eminem, but I just… you know,
just stop giving Machine Gun Kelly more notoriety.
– Eminem, I know that he’s angered. But for Machine Gun Kelly,
I feel like he’s just gonna try to squeeze as much
out of this to get his name out there. – MGK has gotta come back.
If MGK was able to put Rap Devil out that fast, he’s gotta
be sitting on– Come on! – I hope it doesn’t go any further,
but I feel like Machine Gun Kelly might release something
attacking Eminem. But if he was smart, he wouldn’t.
Just end it at this, honestly. – Thanks for watching Teens React
and shoutout to Inferno_Gaming. – Subscribe so you never miss
an episode. And shoutout to Rayray21.
– Whose side are you on? Let us know in the comments.
– Hey, guys. Ethan here from FBE. Thank you so much for watching
this episode. If you wanna see reactor
and staff Q&As, company updates, and so much more,
you gotta check us out on Twitter. It’ll be @fbe. Bye, guys.