How sweet! Your daughter loves you
very much! What do you think will happen
if she loses you? Are you ready to
become an orphan? I don’t want to! It should be easy! You already lost
your mother, remember?! It’d be easy for you to
lose your father too! Well, Michael?! Which would you prefer: For Mikmik to
lose her father? Or for you to lose
your daughter? Meenie… I’m begging you,
Aunt Katrina! Please don’t
kill my father! Please! I’m begging you! Please spare my father! – Mikmik!
– Kill me instead! Don’t shoot Dad! – No, Mikmik! Stop! Don’t beg!
– Don’t shoot Dad! We will not beg for mercy
from someone like her! Dad! – Dad!
– Listen to me, Mikmik. Listen to me.
Promise me… Promise me that
you’ll be happy. Dad, no! Promise me that
no matter what happens, you will fight to be happy
every minute! – Because…
– Dad, no! …that’s what Bunso wanted! – No, Dad! Don’t!
– That’s what Bunso wanted! That’s what we all want
for you! Promise me! No, Dad! Nothing bad will
happen to you! Please stop this,
Aunt Katrina! Mo! – Dad!
– Mikmik! Mo! – Dad!
– Mikmik! – Mikmik…
– Mikmik! No! Mikmik! Mikmik! Mikmik! No! Mikmik! Keep fighting! – Mikmik.
– Don’t leave me! Don’t leave me, Mikmik! Don’t leave me!
Call for help! Call an ambulance! – Hello?
– Quick! We need an ambulance!
Mikmik got shot! Don’t leave me, Mommy! Mommy, wait for me! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!